- Fixed using deprecated ID format in Matrix Authorization configuration.
- Fixed seed job finalizer so it doesn’t halt deleting resources when Jenkins CR is not present.
- (API) Added groups field to JenkinsAuthorization CR’s Matrix Authorization settings, enabling users to configure permissions for user groups.
Because of a change in API, users need to manually apply the newest version of JenkinsAuthorization Custom Resource Definition (CRD) before updating.
You can find it here.
- Fixed handling pod finalization.
Fixed label matcher/selector.
Fixed checking Jenkins readiness.
Fixed pod finalization and resource updating.
(API) Added podMetadata field to Jenkins CR’s Spec, enabling users to pass labels and annotations to Jenkins pod.
(API) Jenkins CR’s spec.podLabels became deprecated.
Fixed Operator unnecessarily deleting Roles and RoleBindings.
- Fixed Jenkins pod image pull secrets validation.
(API) Added name field to PVCOptions, enabling users to set names for Jenkins Home PVC and Plugins Cache.
Changed default names of PVC to include the name of their respective Jenkins CR.
(Breaking change) Renamed homePVC in crs chart to pvcSettings to reflect naming in API.
Added name field to Jenkins home PVC settings and plugins cache PVC settings in crs chart.
Fixed a bug with Jenkins home PVC settings being incompatible with API.
- Fixed Operator discarding user-defined init containers for Jenkins.
- Hotfix for the label selector.
- Operator can now watch all namespaces.
- An additional label selector can be configured to filter reconcile requests to Operator.
- Fixed Operator setting obsolete (as decided in JEP235) agent-to-controller security settings
- Fixed binding methods in SAML Auth to standardized XML format
- Fixed comments on features restricted to paid plan in API docs
- Bumped Go version used in Operator to 1.18.1
- Fixed a bug with validating and creating Plugin Snapshot configMap